Label printers may look small and simple, but do not make the mistake of judging the book by its cover. They may appear to be ordinary on the outside but once you put them to work, they can help change the standard of your organization. Label printers are designed for a wide variety of reasons and purposes. But what makes them so unique is that they are lightweight, portable, and extremely time and energy-saving. Doesn’t matter if you own a shipping company or you want to use it for labeling your stuff or assets, we are here to help you find the best label printers which are currently in great demand in the market.
Note that the products shown are not in ranking order.
1.Brother QL-820NWB Professional Ultra Flexible Label Printer
If you’re looking for something that could do the labeling work in a jiffy, the QL-820NWB Professional should be your best choice. Powered with high-resolution technology, it can print high-quality labels with crisp text and graphics in the blink of an eye. It can print up to 110 standard address labels per minute with black text at 300dpi. It also offers flexible connectivity such as Bluetooth, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, and Wireless(802.11b/g/n)Interfaces. You can also connect to a wireless network via AirPrint or Brother iPrint&Label to create and print labels from your mobile device.
Another outstanding feature about this label printer is that you can go completely mobile by simply adding an optional Li-ion battery. Its automatic cutter allows precise cuts or can be used to create custom-sized labels.
- Flexible Connectivity including Bluetooth, Ethernet, Wireless Direct Interfaces
- Print amazing Black/Red labels using DK-2251
- Ultra-fast, prints up to 110 labels per minute
- Offers a USB host interface for use with a peripheral such as a scanner
- Wireless printing using AirPrint and Brother iPrint&Label app
- No ink or toner needed
- Automatic cutter for precise cuts and custom-sized labels
- Optional Li-ion battery for a complete mobile solution
- High-resolution( up to 300 x 600 dpi) printing
- Easy to read Backlit Monochrome LCD screen for standalone use
- Windows and Mac compatible
- Compact and sturdy
- Wireless and hassle-free
- Easy setup
- Twin color capability
- Slight software issue
- Difficult set up for non-tech savvy
2. Arkscan 2054A Shipping Label Printer
This multi-functional thermal printer is a professional-grade machine that is designed for wide purposes, notably for shipping. The Arkscan 2054A can print a minimum of 0.75 inches and a maximum of 4.25 inches in width, a minimum of 0.4 inches, and a maximum of 90 inches in length. It is super fast and can print 5 inches per second. It also comes equipped with a free Bar-Tender UltraLite Label Design Software Tool packed with the best printing features including design capabilities for barcodes, graphics, text, and serializing capabilities.
This versatile printer can print any kind of text and image on thermal paper using your Windows or Mac application. Note that it does not support iOS(iPhone/iPad) or Android.
Also, the Arkscan 2054A can be used to print out UPS, USPS, FedEx, and other shipping labels. Setting up this little machine is effortless and takes only minutes. Considering its smooth functionality and compatibility, the Arkscan 2054A is worth its price.
- Prints shipping label, product label, barcode label, labels for other purposes without refilling ink and toner
- Free software BarTender UltraLite Label Design Software Tool with text design features, graphics, and bar codes, and serializing capabilities
- Real-time US-based tech support via Phone, Live Chat & Remote Access
- High-speed printing, about 1 second to print one 4×6 inches shipping labels
- Zebra and Dymo compatible labels
- Fast print speeds at low running costs
- High-speed printing and time-saving
- Nice tech support
- Easy setup
- Crisp text and graphics
- Does not support Bluetooth and WiFi Direct
- Difficult to configure with Mac
3.Upgrade2.0 MUNBYN USB Label Printer
This terrific-looking label printer comes with fantastic features such as Heat Dissipation settings, Anti Skid mats at the bottom, and a size-adjustable button. In short, you can use this little beast on any surface or environment. Literally, this is a high-speed printer that can take care of itself without your help. For instance, it can continuously print 700 sheets and then automatically pauses for about 5 minutes to protect the machine.
Also, this printer automatically detects the size and characteristics of your label. Installation becomes super easy with its one-click installation setting.
- Comes with a unique USB Disk for easy setup which includes Printer Driver, User Manual, FAQs, and How-to- Videos
- High-Speed printing with automatic size detector
- Industrial-grade heat-dissipation setting
- Anti-skid function with four non-slip mats at the bottom
- Great compatibility; supports all major shipping platforms, including UPS, FedEx, eBay, Esty, Shopify, Shipworks, Easyship, Shippo, ShipGator, Shippingeasy, PayPal, Ordoro, OrderCup, etc.
- Compatible with both Windows and Mac OS
- Easy one-click installation system
- Very fast and reliable
- Quite easy to install and connect
- None so far
4.ROLLO Label Printer Commercial Grade Direct Thermal High Speed Printer
The one thing that makes Rollo label printer outstanding among the rest is its reliability and affordability considering its superior performance. Just put this machine to work and you will be surprised at how fast it prints. It doesn’t matter how many labels you print, the Rollo label printer will deliver crisp and clear labels in the quickest possible time. It prints at a surprising speed of 150 mm/s. i.e. one 4 x 6 shipping labeler second.
Using the latest printing technology, this label printer produces the best quality shipping labels without using any ink or toners. The printer also comes with an automatic size detecting button that helps detect the size and characteristics of your label. If you are looking for the best label printer at an affordable price, the Rollo Label Printer is the real deal.
- Compact and portable design with a printing speed of 150mm/s
- Delivers crystal clear labels at a faster speed
- Automatic label identification button to detect label size and characteristics
- Works with any Thermal Direct Label including free UPS labels
- Compatible with all major shipping platforms including UPS, USPS, etc.
- U.S. based live technical support via Phone, Email, and Remote Desktop
- Windows and Mac compatible
- Incredibly fast
- Friendly customer service
- Super easy setup
- Superior quality at an affordable price
- Print quality is lighter when compared to Dymo
5.DYMO Label Writer 450 Twin Turbo Label Printer
This versatile label printer from Dymo will surely rid of all the complexities and simplify your task like never before. Equipped with two separate label rolls, the DYMO LabelWriter 450 Twin Turbo label printer can print labels and even postage faster without having to swap the rolls. These two ever-ready rolls of labels enable you to print two different sizes of labels.
This label printer comes loaded with all the best features. One such impressive feature is that it can also print customized graphics, barcodes, address labels, etc. by connecting directly to your PC or Mac. The print result is expectedly great with crisp and crystal clear texts and graphics with 600 x 300 dpi resolution.
You don’t have to waste your hard-earned money buying expensive inks or toner as this printer comes equipped with thermal printing technology. This Dymo LabelWriter prints 4-line standard address labels at up to 71 labels per minute.
- Label printer for customized creation and label printing directly from Microsoft Word and Mac Address Book
- Dual-sided printing with a separate roll for each port for printing two different sizes of labels
- Prints 4-line standard address labels at up to 71 labels per minute
- Print result with crystal clear barcodes, labels, and graphics at 600 x 300 dpi resolution
- Direct thermal printing without the need for ink or toner
- Fast and hassle-free
- Plus point for its extra-label roll
- Easy to connect and configure
- Outstanding print quality
- Complaints of a slight software issue
Thermal printers have become so popular in the commercial world, mainly due to their efficiency and reliability. With dozens of manufacturers offering their best versions, one might find it challenging to choose the right printer. However, if you do some research on the internet, making the right choice should not be a difficult task for you. There are different label printers that suit different purposes. It is for you to determine whether you will need a printer for your personal job or for commercial or industrial purposes. Whatsoever, before spending your hard-earned money on a mediocre printer, remember to do a quick test or research on its quality, efficiency and accuracy level, reliability, and whether the printer is worth the price.
You may also like